February 3, 2010

Dear Dotty...

Okay, I think I'm kind of in love. Yes, I said it. Love is grand. Everyone should try it. The minor hitch in this plan? I've only known him for about three weeks...and that is stretching it. I just can't get over it. He is just so stellar. He is different then the last two guys I thought I was in love with. He is tall and just super. He isn't the sharpest tool in the shed and he doesn't know what he wants to do with his life, but that can be figured out...right? He always buys me things off the dollar menu, so that means he is frugal. Which is a good thing. I don't know what he thinks about our situation. So I need your advice. Should I just tell him or drop some hints?
Sincerely,
Super Confused

Well when you put it that way you're pretty much out of luck. I mean, I don't know what to tell you. Oh wait...yes I do. He isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but he sounds like a giant tool BAG. I'm not trying to rain on your love filled parade, but come on. Get real. A) It has only been 3 weeks. As much as you want to believe in "love at first sight" it ain't happenin'. B) If you are in love with him because he is "tall", then maybe you are short a couple brain cells. C) Frugal? Really? False...there is a fine line between being frugal and just cheap. He, my friend, is just cheap. I know, nothing really says romance like $1 double cheeseburgers, but put the heart attack on a bun down and back away. You want my advice? Don't drop hints, just drop HIM like a dirty trash bag and move on.

Dotty

Just a side note... I don't know why people think I'm some kind of love guru, but I'm definitely not. Can you maybe limit your problems to things like baking, gardening...even quilting?

No comments:

Post a Comment